Sunday 17 January 2010

Welcome to the Sexton Blake Blog

Welcome to the Sexton Blake Blog. As you`ll have guessed, this is going to be a `fan blog` run by myself as a tribute to the great fictional detective.

The reasons it takes the form of a blog are obvious I would think - I don`t have the time or money and probably not the patience to do justice to a fully fledged web site.

My choosing to have my own online tribute to the great Sexton is not an implied criticism of the other online tributes out there. I`ve no doubt at all that others can do it better, and have indeed done so as you`ll see from the links provided. This is basically just a hobby for me and not intended as competition for anyone else.

It will take a little time for me to get any number of entries posted, but no doubt it will take shape in due course.

All the Best,


Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment