Saturday 1 March 2014

Tales From the Tainted Archive



Its` always interesting to encounter another Walter Tyrer fan online, particularly when said fan is also complimentary about this blog.

Such is the case with Gary M Dobbs, who has recently blogged about the joys of finding Walters` 1952 Sexton Blake Library title  `The Hire Purchase Fraud` in a second-hand bookshop in Cardiff recently (see http://tainted-archive.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/sexton-blake-and-secondhand-books.html ) .

I`m sure Garys` blog will be of interest to many Sextonians and booklovers generally, so give it a look when you have a couple of minutes to spare.

Additionally, his comments have served to remind me that this blog hasn`t been getting my full attention lately.

There are reasons for that, but none that I choose to share with you ! Instead, I shall apply myself to the matter of rectifying the situation.


Happy detecting,

Nick

Thanks to Keith Chapman (aka Chap O`Keefe) for drawing my attention to Garys` blog.

1 comment: